04 January 2014

2014 A Lovely Year of Finishes January Goal

This year, I want to do some goal setting for my quilting. I have number of unfinished projects and I have two wedding quilts to make this year so a little push will be good for me. I was thinking about doing the Finish-A-Long which is quarterly goal setting, but I think choosing one thing a month will help me set more realistic goals. We'll see. Plus, I kind of like the ALYoF button better...


So for January, I want to finish my first scrap blanket. I have the top done but haven't pieced together my backing or done any of the quilting/binding. I know what I'm going to do for quilting (three overlapping spirals) but I don't have anything for binding. 

This is the top all laid out on my floor



1 comment:

  1. I really like the pattern you used, it'll look great all done. Good luck getting those wedding quilts done!

    ReplyDelete