|The start of the trail of destruction.|
|The most probable fluff source.|
Some may wonder how I can possibly know that it was Loki who did all this when I have two other pets, not to mention my landlady's dog. It's actually pretty simple.
1. Pi, the dog, never removes her toys from the toy bucket. If she is feeling destructive she either rips up paper (but only if it's left on the floor) or pulls strings out of the rug.
2. Admiral only destroys food. If I don't let him outside often enough or if he gets hungry he will find either his bag of treats or an unopened bag of food and rip it open.
3. Snoopy, my landlady's dog, would never walk up the stairs. In fact, you have to carry her up them in order to give her a bath. I'm not sure she has ever voluntarily been upstairs.
4. Loki loves plastic Easter eggs.
5. His name is Loki. I mean, come on.
|Easter egg bits ended up in the bathroom too.|
|Easter egg in the water bowl.|
Ever since my friend accidentally stole his collar, Loki has been enjoying his stealth mode. Perhaps a little too much.
|Innocent? I think not.|