27 July 2015

Happy Anniversary

...to me! I have been married one month as of today and things are finally starting settle back in to something like a routine. My thank you cards are done (at last!) so maybe I can start quilting again. I have quite a queue built up.

The list:

  1. Dolphins headband for Bob - a semi-drunken promise made during the wedding weekend that I now need to make good on. Should be quick and fun.
  2. Repairing the Zumba shirt - my friend's daughter's favorite t-shirt has iron on letters that keep coming off so I'm going to secure them with invisible thread. Another quick project.
  3. Wedding quilt - my friend got married the week before me and I have not even finished cutting out the pieces for her present, oops.
  4. Rainy Wishes - just needs basting, quilting, binding. I have all the supplies ready.
  5. Other - I have at least 3 or 4 other projects in various states of partial doneness. They're not really top priorities especially because I know that working on some of these will just give me more ideas of things to start!

Brian & Libby | 27 June 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment